Tamiya Military 1/35 British Cruiser A34 Comet Tank (New Tool) Kit
This Product Usually Ships In 2-3 Business DaysTAM-35380
The Comet was introduced at the end of World War II as a British tank that could compete with powerful German tanks such as the Tiger and Panther. The basic structure of the car body is based on Cromwell, a conventional main battle tank, and the main gun is equipped with a QF77mm gun, which is comparable to the 17-pounder gun, which was said to be the strongest anti-tank gun in England at the time.
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit of the British A34 Comet.
- Length: 219mm, Width: 88mm.
- Based on research on the actual vehicle, with a long 77mm gun on the square-shaped body that has been realistically modeled.
- The hull and front of the turret have a realistic cast feel. The mantlet canvas cover is also a highlight.
- The tracks are articulated with straight sections.
- The so-called "Normandy cowl" duct at the rear of the hull can be selected from the left and right integrated type or separate type.
- The searchlight lens on the side of the turret is made of clear parts.
- The kit comes with 2 half-length figures of the crew in winter clothes and 2 types of markings.