Bronco 1/35 German Krupp Protze Kfz 19 Radio Command Car Kit
Estimated Shipping: 2 to 3 Business DaysBOM-35220
- Krupp Plotze is a military 6x4 truck developed in 1933.
- The engine uses an air-cooled horizontally opposed type, so the bonnet is very low and has a unique shape.
- The main product types are Pak36 towing type and troop transport type, but many special types were created.
- Kfz.19 is a type developed for front-line wireless communication.
- The carrier has a closed cabin and radio equipment.
- There is also a frame antenna for large radios on the roof.
- Used as a means of smooth communication between Army units and the Air Force until the end of the war.
- The chassis features a horizontally opposed engine as well as a unique suspension.
- Tires are made of soft resin that accurately reproduces the tread pattern.
- The radio inside the car is also reproduced.