Das Werk 1/35 Demolition Tank "Rammtiger" Kit
Estinated Shipping: 3-4 Business DaysDW35018
DAS WERK PRODUCTS ARE INELIGIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS INCLUDING THE FIRST TIME BUYER BONUS
The RammTiger was a proposed conversion of the VK 45.01 (P) chassis in a heavily armored ramming vehicle armed with machine guns.
The beast was meant to be heavily armored (including the tracks) at the cost of speed. Porsche K.G. completed drawing SK 8258 of a VK 45.01(P) mit Rammhaube (with ram hood) by 7 December 1942. The glacis, side, and rear plates were to be 30 mm thick and the roof plates 50 mm thick. Its overall length was to be about 8.25 meters, height 2.550 meters, and width 3.600 meters.
- Highly detailed static plastic model
- One-piece new superstructure hull with open/closed rear doors
- The detailed lower hull of VK45.01 Tiger(P) kit
- Workable suspension
- Workable single track links
- 4 color profiles and markings provided