Dragon Military 1/35 Pzkpfw VI Ausf E Tiger I sPzAbt502 Initial Production Tank Leningrad 1942-43 Smart Kit
This Product Usually Ships In 2-3 Business DaysDML-6600
As a Smart Kit, this new release of the Tiger I Initial Production tank assures model-makers of user-friendly assembly and enhanced detail and quality. It sees the introduction of many newly tooled parts like the lower hull, stowage bins and toolbox. The DS tracks are also brand new creations that easily assemble in a realistic fashion. Even the tiniest details - for example, a reversed pistol port on tank “100” - are carefully reproduced. Dragon believes this newest release of the Tiger I raises the benchmark even higher, and just like the original Tiger tank of WWII, this kit is also destined to reach legendary status.
- Newly tooled Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf.E w/authentic detail
- New tooled Pz.III stowage bin
- Newly tooled hull bottom w/correct drains and hatches for Initial Tigers
- Newly tooled DS tracks w/open guide horns; three lengths included to model either standard or 'mirrored' tracks
- New s.Pz.Abt.502 markings presented by Tiger I specialist David Byrden
- New layout of on-vehicle tools on upper hull
- Track toolbox is newly designed
- Unique side stowage bins and reversed pistol port for s.Pz.Abt.502 Tactical No."100"
- Photo-etched strap on the Gen2 helmet for hanging on the turret handle
- Accurate welded joint at turret chin
- Hull hatches w/interior detail and optional periscope hoods
- Photo-etched mesh screen on top of the engine deck
- One-piece molded cupola w/vision slits
- Clear direct-vision blocks
- Hatch w/interior details
- Screw holes in gun sleeve
- Mantlets w/limits stops and optional rain guard for s.Pz.Abt.502 Tactical No."100"
- Lucky horseshoe for s.Pz.Abt.502 Tactical No."100"
- Interior hull components: fuel tanks, radiators, fans
- Extreme attention to detail correctly replicates the curved cross-section design of the air cooling grills
- Accurate detail of exhaust extension for Tiger I initial Tactical Nos."3", "100" and "123"
- Retooled rear panel w/full Initial Tiger tool stowage
- Improved detail on muffler sealing valves
- Loader's hatch w/interior details
- Barrel recoils as in real firing
- Driver's vision port can be built open/closed
- Spare links for 'mirrored' tracks
- Accurately sized spare track holders
- Detailed full MG w/mounting frame ammunition bag and telescope
- Optional dust cover
- Omitting the front wheel exposes a highly detailed hub
- Accurately detailed slide molded muzzle brake