The M1070 is a large tractor developed by Oshkosh, used in combination with trailers to transport M1 Abrams tanks. In addition to tank transport, various other versions were developed. The gun truck type is a local emergency modified vehicle seen in Iraq, with a bulletproof plate attached to the cabin, and an armored box with two turrets on top operated as an escort combat vehicle.
- Detailed multi-directional slide-molded cab
- Full drive train assembly complete with engine transmission, differential housing, and suspension units.
- The main tires are hollow rubber with a very good tread pattern
- Wheel hubs are in great detail
- The windshield and side windows are made of clear parts.
- Photo-etched parts included