IBG Military 1/72 Chevrolet C15A Cab 13 General Service Military Truck Kit
Estimated Shipping: 2-3 Business DaysIBG-72060
- In 1925 Ford's factory was established in Yokohama for the first time in Asia.
- At that time, Nippon Ford was the first factory in mass production in the early state of the automobile industry in Japan.
- Production produced the type that changed to the right steering wheel car for Japan although it was producing the model of the United States home country.
- In 1936, the law for the protection and nurturing of the domestic automobile industry was enacted, so the completely foreign-owned Japanese Ford was taken over by the Japanese government in 1940 and the facilities were dismantled.
- Vehicles produced until the acquisition were operated in Japan for a long time.