The KamAZ 4310 was introduced in the 1980s as the workhorse truck for the army of the Soviet Union. It was the military version of the same type of civilian truck produced at the Kamskiy Avtomobilny Zavod factory in Naberezhnye Chelny in what is now Tatarstan in the Russian Federation, with some modifications for military use. It has been used in several versions as a cargo truck, artillery tractor, and staff command vehicle, and was used as an infantry support vehicle with mounted ZU-23-2 guns in the Chechnya and Syria conflicts.
- 302 plastic parts
- Detailed instruction booklet
- The rubber wheels are well detailed
- Interior of the cabin is very well done and comes with the dials of the instruments on the decal sheet
- Doors can be built in the open or closed positions
- Cargo bay is also well detailed
- Cabin can also be built in raised “maintenance” position to show the complete engine.