Meng 1/35 SdKfz 173 Jagdpanther Ausf G1 German Tank Destroyer (New Tool) Kit
Estimated Shipping: 2-3 Business DaysMGK-TS39
Unlike the more famous StuG III assault gun, the Jagdpanther tank destroyer wasn’t a combination of a modified fighting compartment and a Panther tank chassis. In fact, it’s an early planned tank destroyer which shared a lot of parts with the Panther tanks. The production of the Jagdpanther lasted for one year and a half and only about 400 rolled out the production line under the Allied air raids. Most of them were the Jagdpanther Ausf. G1.
With the optional parts included in the kit, you have the options to build a Jagdpanther Ausf. G1 tank destroyer from different time periods.
Length: 286.4mm Width: 96.26mm
- Multi Optional Exterior Details Of Different Periods Are Provided.
- The Suspension Can Be Upgraded To A Movable One.
- Metal Side Skirts Are Included.
- The Moving Range Of The Main Gun Is Same As On The Real Vehicle. Commander’s Cupola’s Hatch Is Rotatable.
- Surface Details Incl. Weld Beads, Cast Texture, Cutting Marks, And Hot Rolling Texture Are Realistically Reproduced.
- Fine PE Parts And Metal Cables Are Included.