The Russian T-90A MBT, a successor to T-90 MBT, is one of the most advanced main battle tanks in the world to date. The tank consists of a 125mm 2A46M-5 smoothbore gun, a pair of auxiliary machine guns and also Russia’s Shtora-1 (“curtain” in English) combined electro-optical countermeasures suite to protect the tank against laser guided weapons. T-90As entered service in 2005, replacing the aging T-72s and T-80s and forming the backbone of Russian ground forces.
This kit features:
- Rotatable commander’s cupola
- Movable torsion bar suspension
- Perfectly represented V-92S engine
- All hatches can be built in either open or closed position
- Cement-free workable double-pin tracks reproduce the real structure
- Three painting schemes are provided