Takom 1/35 M114 A1E1 Command Recon Vehicle (CRV) Kit
This Product Usually Ships In 2-3 Business DaysTAK-2149
In 1969 the 20mm automatic gun M139, which was the designation given to the Hispano-Suiza HS-820, replaced the .50cal MG on some M114A1s; these were designated M114A1E1 and weighed 15,678lb (7,111.5kg). Four hundred 20mm rounds were carried in 25-round containers. When armed with the 20mm gun, the M26 cupola was renamed M27.
- Link & Length tracks included
- Track making jig is included
- All hatches can be posed opened or closed
- Photo-etch & clear parts are included
- 4 marking choices are included in the box