Takom 1/35 French AML90 Light Armored Car (2 in 1) Kit
ACCEPTING BACK ORDERSTAK-2077
Fast, long-ranged, and relatively cheap first-generation armored car with excellent reconnaissance capability. Since 1959 AMLs have been marketed on up to five continents, several variants remained in continuous production for half a century. AML-90 was designed for carrying out rearguard duties and substituting for the heavier tanks and armored fighting vehicles deployed in a more linear fashion at the front.
- Single piece lower hull with separate doors, separate turret, hinged hatches and doors,
- Separate on-vehicle tools and equipment
- Smoke grenade dischargers, 90mm rifled gun, 7.62mm machine gun
- Clear accents for lights, detailed driveline and suspension with movable wheels, rubber tires (and spare)
- Decals and painting reference for (5) vehicles: Argentinian Army, Esquadron de Exploracion Caballeria Blindada 181st Armored Cavalry Reconnaissance Squadron, Battle of Wireless Ridge 1982; French Army; Israeli Defence Forces, Latrun; Iraq Army, Operation Desert Storm, Kuwait 1991 and Lebonese Army Special Forces, 3rd Intervention Regiment 2012.