With the fall of France in June 1940, Nazi Germany came into not only new territory but also a large amount of captured material. Many of the French armored vehicles were pressed into German service, including the Marder I. It was based upon a late-1930s Lorraine tractor vehicle, paired with the German 7.5cm anti-tank gun and based in a new fighting compartment installed on top. The Marder I fought on numerous fronts in WWII and its offensive potential made it a foe for Allied forces to fear.
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 146mm, width: 60mm.
- An in-depth study of the actual vehicle ensures that this is a highly accurate depiction of the Marder I.
- Features a detailed rendering of the fighting compartment interior.
- Assembly type tracks utilize single-piece straight sections.
- Comes with two figures and three marking options.