Trumpeter Military 1/35 L4500A Military Truck w/3.7cm Flak 37 Gun (New Tool) Kit
Estimated Shipping 2-3 Business DaysTSM-9593
The Mercedes-Benz L 4500 is a heavy-duty truck by Mercedes-Benz. It was built by Daimler-Benz from 1939 – 1944 in the Mercedes-Benz plant Gaggenau, and from 1944 – 1945 by Saurer. The vehicle is a long-bonnet truck and was offered as a rear-wheel-drive truck (L 4500 S) and as an all-wheel-drive truck (L 4500 A).
The German Wehrmacht used the L 4500 with armored cabins as Flaks during World War II. Due to the lack of production material, the cabin was replaced with the simplified standardized Wehrmacht cabin and the mud wings with simplified wings in 1943. Also, the L 4500 chassis was used for the Sonderkraftfahrzeug 4. This is a complete kit for building a Mercedes L4500 with an armored cab and an anti-aircraft gun.
- Model Length: 223.2mm Width: 74.3mm
- Total number of 400+ parts
- Total number of 15 sprues and tires
- Full drive train assembly complete with engine transmission, differential housing, and suspension units.
- The main tires are hollow rubber with a very good tread pattern
- Photo-etched parts included