Ace 1/72 10,5cm leFH16 Sfl on Geschetzpanzer Mk IV(e) Kit
Estimated Shipping: 2-3 Business DaysAMO-72293
Dozens Mk.VI light tanks were captured by Germans in May 1940. Some of them were transferred to the German by the name of Alfred Becker, the commander of the Baukommando Becker unit and rebuilt to carry a 105mm leFH 16 howitzer and a MG34 machine gun. The howitzer was enclosed in a thin (11-22mm thick) superstructure and the vehicle was open-topped. The new improvised self-propelled gun had a crew of 4 men and powered by the original Meadows V6 (87hp), allowing it to go as fast as 50 km/h on the road.